INVESTOR, LOANER-LENDER TERMS & CONDITIONSThese terms and conditions govern your use of the NeoFin Foundation’s online Investing and Loan-Lending system. By investing in or loan-lending your money/capital to the NeoFin Foundation through the online lending system, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
The “INVESTOR or LENDER” is the individual, the firm, the company/corporation, or the organisation that chooses to invest in or lend money to the NeoFin Foundation (the “BORROWER”, hereafter called NeoFin) with its office at De Waard 85, NL-1851 RC Heiloo, The Netherlands, with the Chamber of Commerce registration number 51758903.
You agree and accept that:
- All information you provide NeoFin with is true, factual and correct, and not likely to mislead or deceive either NeoFin, or any other connected entity or organisation. The information you provide must not in any way be offensive, discriminatory, illegal or defamatory, whereas you shall solely be responsible and accountable for statements and deeds done or undone, which may be classified as unlawful and illegal.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any vilifying, slanderous, unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or profane material which may constitute or encourage criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law of The Netherlands, and otherwise.
EligibilityYou affirm that you are either 18 or older, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into and be legally bound by these Terms.
Terms of your investment or lendingIt is understood that the money you invest in or loan-lend to NeoFin is on the basis that no interest will be paid to the “INVESTOR or LOANER-LENDER” by NeoFin.
NeoFin is permitted to use the investment or loan-lending for any project of its choice. Your investment or lending-loan will be dedicated to funding one or more of NeoFin’s projects; it could be that further investments and loans are required in order to reach the necessary amount to finance the project. Should this be the case, your investment or loan-lending will then be temporarily pooled; when the required amount has been accrued, your contribution will be used immediately to finance the chosen project.
You grant NeoFin the right to hold your investment/s or loan-lending/s until NeoFin’s contractually bound project/s with its partner is/are completed and fully refunded; your investment/s or loan-lending/s can only be refunded upon the completion of the project/s – average project duration is between 2 to 4 years. When the project funded with your contribution is completed, and fully refunded to NeoFin, you will be informed and have the options:
- Not to have your investment or loan-lending refunded, but to hold it within NeoFin in order to finance other projects. In this case, the same terms apply as for the first term of your investment or loan-lending,
- To donate your investment or loan-lending to NeoFin,
- Have your investment or loan-lending refunded.
When NeoFin has included your investment or loan-lending into a project, you will receive a regular bulletin informing you about the progress of the project you are supporting.
Your AccountIn the event that you choose to Register and invest in or loan-lend to NeoFin, you agree to keep your Access Credentials strictly confidential and not share them with anyone. You are responsible for any misuse of the site or any content by anyone using your access credentials. Accordingly, you should take affirmative precautions to ensure that no one uses your access credentials or gains unauthorised access to your access credentials. It is your responsibility to notify NeoFin if your access credentials need to be changed or cancelled because your access credentials have been or may be compromised, or you detect any unauthorised use of your access credentials. NeoFin may terminate your access too, and your use of the site immediately and take any other appropriate legal action if you, or anyone using your access credentials, violates these terms.
Electronic MailNeoFin reserves the right to send electronic mail messages about its services, projects and products to private individuals or organisations that have registered. You agree to accept such messages. At any chosen moment you can choose to unsubscribe, resulting in you not receiving any further bulletins.
Data ProtectionNeoFin strives to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act. Please note that we do not store people's account or credit card details. If you are paying online, payments can be processed via PayPal, Ideal, a Credit Card company or Mobile Phone company. These companies do provide the option to remember your details if you should wish to use them to for future contributions.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act:
If you still have concerns about the processing of the information or your rights as an individual, please contact:
DPA-Dutch Data Protection Authority
Juliana van Stolberglaan 4 - 10
NL-2595 CL Den Haag
Telephone +31(0)70 8888500